The Woman’s Integral Leadership Opening
(WILO) helps women create fulfilling, self-authored lives. Women who are drawn to WILO recognize that investing in their own development is also a powerful way to meet extraordinary challenges in local and national communities and even around the world.
You could spend years investing in workshops, courses, retreats, trainers, and coaches—and still not experience the profound results that the comprehensive WILO certificate program delivers in four short months. For many WILO graduates, participating in this program ignites a lifelong desire for growth and development. Completion of the WILO program satisfies a prerequisite for our advanced certificate program—Women’s Integral Leadership Advanced (WILA).
To assess whether WILO is for you, reflect on the following statements. Ideally, at least half should apply to you.
- You’re ready for a deep transformation that will expand your way of being in the world and upgrade your “internal operating system”
- You’re burnt out from a life that’s eighty percent doing and only twenty percent being—and you can’t see how to fix this imbalance
- You experience a painful gap between who you are on the inside and how you show up on the outside
- You want to discover and accept your innate gifts and talents, and use them to contribute fully to the world
- You’re ready to find your own inner authority and set boundaries that honor your limits and create space for yourself
- You suspect you’re sabotaging yourself with outdated beliefs and habits that compromise your ability to achieve the results you intend
- You want to show up with presence, strength, and confidence grounded in a deep connection to your feminine being.
- You want to manage conflict skillfully without withdrawing, defending, or freezing
- You sense your life is missing something or that you have something valuable to contribute but aren’t sure exactly what
- You’d like to join other women in a supportive, transformative learning community
- You want to experience the power of an Integral approach to personal growth and development
- You miss a deep connection to beauty, creativity, and the natural world
- You aspire to a life of meaning and purpose that serves the world’s needs as well as your own
- You’re looking for knowledgeable, experienced guides to help you grow beyond old leadership models, expand your worldview, and cultivate new capacities
If you feel resonance with many of the statements above, contact us to find out about our complimentary in-person and virtual Information Sessions.